Our guiding Principles
- guided toward the individual child with its independent development of personality, its needs, feelings, interests and abilities
- build on close cooperation with the parents
- build on flexible and good cooperation as a team
- see the need for networking with other institutions
- offer a room concept and interior design suitable for the age and interests of the children
Educational Key Objectives
- Children experience the feeling of being wanted.
- Children receive individual mentoring and support according to the demands of their development and circumstances.
- Children expand their abilities to learn, their knowledge and their practical abilities.
- Children experience values and norms in the sense of basic Christian attitudes and upbringing in due consideration of other cultures and religions.
- Families receive support in the upbringing of their child.
- Cooperation with the parents takes place through collaboration, dialogue and exchange of views.
Parents want only the best for their child – so do we! In our facility we do that together.